MackieDL Dante Card
Be the first to write a review!
Low Stock - Item in Stock
DL Dante Expansion Card (Optional for DL32R)
• 32x32 48 kHz digital audio interface connecting the Mackie DL32R to a Dante network using Cat5e
• Route any signal to the Dante network from the DL32R using Master Fader control software
• Dual etherCON ports for Dante daisy-chaining or redundant Dante mode
• Dedicated Wi-Fi control port eliminates the need for Ethernet switch in many applications
• Automatic device discovery and custom channel naming with easy one-click routing using Dante Controller software for Mac and PC
• Extremely stable, glitch-free low-latency design
• Includes Dante Virtual Soundcard for recording and playback of up to 64x64 channels via Mac or PC
• Use simultaneously with DL32R USB I/O for total routing and recording control
• Simple two-screw user installation
- Number Of Ports And Functionality2x Ethercon Gigabit Ethernet Dante Ports 1x RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet Wi-Fi Control Port 32 receive / 32 transmit channels, 48 kHz, 24-bit Supports Dante Redundant and Switch modes Configuration via Dante Controller
- Height1.7 in / 44 mm
- Width5.8 in / 147 mm
- Depth4.8 in / 122 mm
- Weight1.0 lb / 0.5 kg
Shop With POLAR
Secure (SSL encrypted) payments with MasterCard, Visa, American Express and PayPal.
Standard 2-3 Day, Next Day and Saturday delivery options available.
As the exclusive UK distributor to some of the world’s top brands, you can trust that our products are authentic and direct from the manufacturer.