RadialKL-8 Rackmount Keyboard Mixing Station
Be the first to write a review!
Low Stock - Item in Stock
The KL-8 is a powerful mixing station created with keyboard pros in mind, with a number of features designed specifically to streamline and enhance any keyboard setup. You can connect up to four keyboards in mono or stereo, with level controls, aux sends, and LED indicators for each. A stereo aux send/receive is available to feed rackmount reverbs and delays and effects pedals, or it can be used as an additional input for a fifth keyboard. MIDI and USB connections make it easy to control a laptop soft-synth, utilizing high quality 24bit/192kHz digital audio converters. The KL-8 also features multiple output options, with transformer-isolated XLR main outputs to feed the PA, monitor outputs for a set of speakers on stage, and dual headphone outputs for local monitoring and testing. When you can't afford to have a break in the performance due to laptop failure, the KL-8 allows you to set up redundant laptop systems and seamlessly transition from one to another. A secondary USB input on the KL-8 allows you to keep your backup laptop at the ready - when failure occurs simply hit the USB select switch on the front panel or use the optional JR-1L remote footswitch to instantly switch to the backup system.
- Frequency response20Hz to 20kHz +/- 0.5 dB
- Dynamic rangeMain & Monitor Outputs: 90 dB referred to +28 dBu, 102 dB A-Weighted
- Total harmonic distortionMain & Monitor Outputs: 0.01% (100Hz to 20kHz @ 0 dBu) (-80 dB)
- Input ImpedanceAnalog Inputs 1-4: 14.3 to 20k Ω (input level max / input level min); Auxillary Inputs: 33k Ω
- Output ImpedanceAuxillary Outputs: 2.2k Ω; Main & Monitor Inputs: 1.1k Ωl Headphone Outputs: 51 Ω
- Maximum InputAnalog Inputs 1-4: +18 dBu (+16dBV); Auxillary Inputs: +11dBu
- Maximum OutputAuxillary Outputs: +18dBu; Main & Monitor Outputs: +28dBu; Headphone Outputs: 0.4 W into 15 Ω (8.3 VRMS max)
- ExtrasUSB Digital Connection - Bit Depth / Sample Rate: 24bit /192kHz
- Size (L x W x D)19" x 7" x 1.62" (48.26mm x 17.8mm x 4.13mm)
- Weight6.25lb (2.83kg)
- Shipping size (L x W x D)22” x 10.375” x 4.5” (55.9mm x 26.4mm x 11.4mm)
- Shipping weight8.9lb (4.04kg)
- Power100V to 240V, locking 4-pin XLR
- ConditionsFor use in dry locations only between 5°C and 40°C
Shop With POLAR
Secure (SSL encrypted) payments with MasterCard, Visa, American Express and PayPal.
Standard 2-3 Day, Next Day and Saturday delivery options available.
As the exclusive UK distributor to some of the world’s top brands, you can trust that our products are authentic and direct from the manufacturer.