beyerdynamicTG D71 Condenser boundary microphone
Be the first to write a review!
Out of Stock - Available to Order
With a high impulse fidelity, quick-responding attack, and a maximum sound pressure level of 148 dB, the TG D71 is ideal for miking percussion instruments. The microphone delivers an equally convincing performance on cajones and pianos.
With a slim and timeless design, it’s both a technical and a visual highlight. A red, illuminating LED status displays the applied phantom power, as well as the operating status of the microphone. The microphone is supplied with a travel bag for protection during transportation. For longer installation on a surface, the microphone has a mounting device on the bottom.
Whilst the extremely rugged housing ensures optimum protection during use on stage, the compact design allows the microphone to be positioned easily in a bass drum without any additional accessories. The XLR connector has an integrated pre-amp, which is practical both on stage and in the studio.
- Transducer typeCondenser (back electret)
- Operating principlePressure gradient
- Polar patternHalf-cardioid
- Frequency response25 - 20,000 Hz
- Open circuit voltage1.5 mV/Pa (-56 dBV)
- Nominal impedance< 200 Ω
- Load impedance≥ 1 kΩ
- Max. SPL at 1 kHz148 dB [SPL@1% THD]
- Signal-to-noise ratio63 dB [A, RMS], 50 dB [CCIR, Q-Peak]
- Noise voltage1.1 µV [A, RMS], 4.9 µV [CCIR, Q-Peak]
- A-weighted equivalent SPL31.2 dB
- Wiringbal. with 3-pin XLR male
- ConnectionXLR, 3-pin, male
- Power supplyPhantom power
- Dimensions without connector90 x 86 x 27 mm
- Weight413 g
Shop With POLAR
Secure (SSL encrypted) payments with MasterCard, Visa, American Express and PayPal.
Standard 2-3 Day, Next Day and Saturday delivery options available.
As the exclusive UK distributor to some of the world’s top brands, you can trust that our products are authentic and direct from the manufacturer.