beyerdynamicTG D58 Clip-on condenser mic
Be the first to write a review!
Out of Stock - Available to Order
The practical advantages of the patented microphone clamp on the TG D58 condenser microphone are immediately apparent whether when using with rack toms, snare drums or percussion instruments: the microphone can be mounted and positioned quickly and securely.
Check out the TG D58 in action below as a crucial part of that drum sound.
- Transducer typeCondenser (back electret)
- Operating principlePressure gradient
- Polar patternCardioid
- Close miking20 - 20,000 Hz
- Distant miking (measured at 1 m)35 - 20,000 Hz
- Open circuit voltage5 mV/Pa (-46 dBV) ±2.5 dB
- Nominal impedance200 Ω
- Load impedance≥ 1 kΩ
- Max. SPL at 24 V and 48 V phantom power140 dB
- S/N ratio59 dB [CCIR; Q-Peak], 70 dB [A; RMS]
- Equivalent SPL35 dB [CCIR; Q-Peak], 24 dB [A; RMS]
- Power supplyPhantom power: 12 - 48V (recommended: 48 V)
- Power consumption4.7 mA
- ConnectionXLR, 3-pin, male
- Clamp (W x H)85 x 118 mm
- Gooseneck length20 mm
- Weightapprox. 140 g
Shop With POLAR
Secure (SSL encrypted) payments with MasterCard, Visa, American Express and PayPal.
Standard 2-3 Day, Next Day and Saturday delivery options available.
As the exclusive UK distributor to some of the world’s top brands, you can trust that our products are authentic and direct from the manufacturer.