beyerdynamicMC 930 Small Diaphram Condenser Microphone
Be the first to write a review!
This true condenser microphone is characterized by enormous versatility due to its tonal neutrality and careful construction. The MC 930 features a wide frequency range of 40-20,000 Hz and a signal-to-noise ratio of 71 dB. The MC 930 is ideal for miking string instruments, drums and piano.
Check out the MC 930 in action below picking up the acoustic guitar.
- Transducer typeTrue condenser
- Operating principleTrue condenser
- Frequency response40 - 20,000 Hz
- Polar patternCardioid
- Open circuit voltage at 1 kHz (0 dB = 1 V/Pa)30 mV/Pa = -30.5 dBV
- Nominal impedance180 Ω
- Load impedance1000 Ω
- Max SPL at 1 kHz125 dB
- with pre-attenuation140 dB
- Signal-to-noise ratio rel. to 1 Pa71 dB
- A-weighted equivalent SPL16 dB
- Low-cut filterswitchable, 6 dB/octave at 250 Hz
- Power supply11 - 52 V phantom power
- Current consumption4.6 mA
- Connection3-pin XLR male
- Length128 mm
- Diameter21 mm
- Weight without cable115 g
Shop With POLAR
Secure (SSL encrypted) payments with MasterCard, Visa, American Express and PayPal.
Standard 2-3 Day, Next Day and Saturday delivery options available.
As the exclusive UK distributor to some of the world’s top brands, you can trust that our products are authentic and direct from the manufacturer.