MackieMRS10 Powered Studio Monitor
Be the first to write a review!
Available - Item in Stock
MR Series utilise renowned technology and sonic tuning to produce an unmatched clarity. The accuracy of these monitors ensure that any mix translates perfectly to every other listening environment possible. These monitors have the potential for the upmost optimisation of acoustic space control from its rear frequency controls and are also compatible with the MRS10 Subwoofer for extended bass response.
The S10 Subwoofer has 120 watts of Class-D amplification, with an adjustable 40Hz to 180Hz crossover point, for extra thumping low end. This powerful addition to the MR series is specifically designed to extend your low end to give both accurate and responsive low frequency reproduction. It is the complete part to your MR series, delivering quality low end with dynamic controls to ensure the perfect level of crossover.
- Frequency Response (-3 dB)35 Hz - 180 kHz
- Frequency Response (-10 dB)28 Hz - 180 kHz
- Maximum SPL Peak119 dB
- Low Frequency254mm woofer
- Low Frequency Power120W, 4 Ohm load, 240W peak
- TypeMonolithic IC, Class D with DMOS power stage
- Crossover Type12 dB/octave
- Crossover Frequency40 Hz - 180 Hz (adjustable)
- Sensitivity+4dBu at 65 Hz for full output
- Input Impedance20k Ohms balanced, 10k Ohms unbalanced
- Dimensions382mm x 321mm x 386mm
- Weight15 kg
Shop With POLAR
Secure (SSL encrypted) payments with MasterCard, Visa, American Express and PayPal.
Standard 2-3 Day, Next Day and Saturday delivery options available.
As the exclusive UK distributor to some of the world’s top brands, you can trust that our products are authentic and direct from the manufacturer.