RadialSGI - Studio Guitar Interface System
Be the first to write a review!
Out of Stock - Available to Order
The SGI is a high-performance line driver for guitar and bass that sends an unbalanced signal over 100m without losing any quality and maintaining a natural tone to off-stage amplifiers. The SGI consists of an SGI-TX (transmitter) and SGI-RX (receiver) in order to send the signal without any loss on either end.
- Audio circuit typeActive 100% discrete class-A with transformer isolation
- Frequency response20Hz ~ 18kHz (-2dB)
- Dynamic range112dB
- Total harmonic distortion0.005% @ 1k
- Intermodulation Distortion0.04% @ 1k
- Input ImpedanceVariable from 10k Ohms ~ 1 megaOhm
- Output Impedance4.5k Ohms (¼" unbalanced)
- Maximum Input+10dBu
- FeaturesGround lift, Drag Control
- Input ConnectorsTX 1/4" | RX XLR
- Output ConnectorsTX XLR | RX 1/4"
- Construction14-gauge steel chassis & outer shell
- Size (L x W x D)Size 2.75" x 4.25" x 1.75" (70 x 108 x 44mm)
- Weight3lbs. (1.36kg)
- Shipping size (L x W x D)5" x 2.75" x 10.75" (127 x 70 x 273mm)
- Shipping weight3.2lbs (1.45kg)
- Power+15VDC/400mA adapter included
- ConditionsFor use in dry locations only between 5°C and 40°C
- WarrantyRadial 3-year, transferable
Shop With POLAR
Secure (SSL encrypted) payments with MasterCard, Visa, American Express and PayPal.
Standard 2-3 Day, Next Day and Saturday delivery options available.
As the exclusive UK distributor to some of the world’s top brands, you can trust that our products are authentic and direct from the manufacturer.