RadialTwin-Iso Two Channel Line Level Isolator - Jensen
Be the first to write a review!
Out of Stock - Available to Order
The Twin-Iso provides a simple and professional way to remove hum and buzz from ground loops by inserting it between any two pieces of balanced audio equipment. It comes equipped with two premium Jensen transformers that deliver exceptional frequency response from 20Hz to 20kHz, with low distortion and the ability to handle high signal levels without saturation - ensuring that the signal integrity of your audio is always maintained. Connect the Twin-Iso between any line-level audio devices, including consoles, amp racks, remote towers, and recorders, and remove ground loops in an instant.
- Audio circuit typePassive line-level isolation, transformer based
- TransformerJensen Transformer
- Number of channelsStereo (dual mono)
- Frequency response10Hz ~ 50KHz (± 1dB)
- Dynamic range135dB
- Total harmonic distortion0.001% @ 1kHz, +4dBu output
- Phase Deviation0.5° @ 100Hz; 37° @ 20Hz
- Input Impedance600Ω, balanced
- Output Impedance600Ω, balanced
- Maximum Input+21dBu @ 1kHz, 1% THD+N
- Ground lift
- Input Connectors2 XLR-F inputs
- Output Connectors2 XLR-M outputs
- ConditionsFor use in dry locations only between 5°C and 40°C
Shop With POLAR
Secure (SSL encrypted) payments with MasterCard, Visa, American Express and PayPal.
Standard 2-3 Day, Next Day and Saturday delivery options available.
As the exclusive UK distributor to some of the world’s top brands, you can trust that our products are authentic and direct from the manufacturer.