RadialSGI-44 - Studio Guitar Interface
Be the first to write a review!
Low Stock - Item in Stock
The SGI-44 can send guitar signals over long distances without signal loss or noise, with built-in send and receive functions for bidirectional signal routing. When used in conjunction with the JX-44 guitar and amp switcher, it allows you to keep your pedalboard at your feet on stage, while instrument switching and amp control is managed remotely by your stage tech. A pair of SGI-44s can also be used together to extend the effects loop of your amplifier to any point on stage, so you can keep your favorite pedals connected to the amp's effects loop no matter how far away your amp is located. The SGI-44 takes care of all the balancing, buffering, and impedance matching to ensure your signals are delivered without noise or distortion.
- Audio circuit typeActive 100% discrete class-A with transformer isolation
- Frequency response20Hz ~ 20kHz (-2dB)
- Dynamic range105dB
- Total harmonic distortion0.005% @ 1k
- Intermodulation Distortion0.02% @ 1k
- Input ImpedanceVariable from 10k Ohms ~ 1 megaOhm
- Output Impedance218 Ohms (¼" unbal. output); 280 Ohms (TX bal. output)
- Maximum Input+2dBu
- Ground lift, Drag Control
- Input Connectors1/4", XLR
- Output Connectors1/4", XLR
- Construction14-gauge steel chassis & outer shell
- Size (L x W x D)4.25" x 2" x 5" (102 x 76 x 165mm)
- Weight3lbs. (1.36kg)
- Shipping size (L x W x D)5.25" x 2.5" x 11" ( 127 x 64 x 279mm)
- Shipping weight3.1lbs (1.41kg)
- Power+15VDC/400mA adapter included
- ConditionsFor use in dry locations only between 5°C and 40°C
Shop With POLAR
Secure (SSL encrypted) payments with MasterCard, Visa, American Express and PayPal.
Standard 2-3 Day, Next Day and Saturday delivery options available.
As the exclusive UK distributor to some of the world’s top brands, you can trust that our products are authentic and direct from the manufacturer.