RadialPro-Iso Stereo +4dB to -10dB Converters
Be the first to write a review!
Low Stock - Item in Stock
The passive design begins with 100% discrete components throughout. A set & forget level control lets you attenuate the input signal to prevent it from overloading the destination device. Output connections include a stereo pair of ¼" connectors, a set of RCAs and a mini 3.5mm (1/8") for interfacing to a mini recorder or lap-top computer. Transformer isolation helps eliminate hum and buzz caused by ground loops while eliminating stray DC currents from flowing.
- Audio circuit typePassive, transformer based
- TransformerRadial transformer
- Number of channelsStereo (dual mono)
- Frequency response20Hz ~ 18KHz (+0dB/ -3dB)
- Dynamic range130dB
- Total harmonic distortion0.005% @ 1kHz
- Phase Deviation1.5° @ 100Hz; 3° @ 20Hz
- Input Impedance1.3k Ohms
- Output Impedance1.9k Ohms
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio-76dB
- Maximum Input+20dBu @ 1kHz/1% THD+N
- Ground lift, Level Control
- Input ConnectorsBalanced XLR
- Output Connectors1/4", RCA and 3.5mm TRS unbalanced output
- Construction14 gauge steel chassis
- Size (L x W x D)8.4cm x 12.7cm x 4.8cm (3.3" x 5" x 2")
- Weight0.7 kg (1.55 lbs)
- Shipping size (L x W x D)10.2cm x 7.6cm x 16.5cm (4" x 3" x 6.5")
- Shipping weight0.87 kg (1.92 lbs)
- PowerPassive, no power required
- ConditionsFor use in dry locations only between 5°C and 40°C
Shop With POLAR
Secure (SSL encrypted) payments with MasterCard, Visa, American Express and PayPal.
Standard 2-3 Day, Next Day and Saturday delivery options available.
As the exclusive UK distributor to some of the world’s top brands, you can trust that our products are authentic and direct from the manufacturer.