RadialJDV MK 5 Discrete Class A "Super DI"
Be the first to write a review!
Out of Stock - Available to Order
The JDV makes no compromises on available features or audio quality, opting instead to provide anything you could ever ask of a high-performance DI box. Designed for studio recording or pro-touring applications, the JDV provides exceptional headroom with massive 30-Volt internal rails, resulting in virtually zero distortion and producing an incredibly transparent and natural representation of your instrument. It has two inputs which can be individually selected or blended together and phase-aligned, with the ability to handle condenser mic's, piezo transducers, and the outputs of effectively any instrument. The balanced output can be set to mic or line-level, allowing you to bypass an additional preamp and connect directly to a recording interface for pristine studio recordings.
- Audio circuit typeProprietary analog circuit with low-noise op-amp
- Number of channels2
- Frequency response20Hz - 20KHz
- Dynamic range107db
- Clip Level+17dBu
- Total harmonic distortion0.00%
- Input ImpedanceDrag on: Variable from 22K Ω ~ 500K Ω Drag off: 10M Ω
- Output Impedance400 Ω
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio-80dB
- Equivalent Input Noise-90dbu
- Input pad, 180° polarity reverse, Ground lift, HPF, Drag Control, Level Control, Phase Adjustment, Phantom Power, Remote Footswitch
- Input Connectors2 x unbalanced 1/4", Mic Input unbalanced 1/4"
- Output ConnectorsXLR, 1/4" thru
- ExtrasTuner Output
- Construction14-gauge steel chassis and outer shell
- Size (L x W x D)5" x 6.25" x 2" (127 x 159 x 51mm)
- Weight2.80lbs (1.28 kg)
- PowerExternal 100V - 240V AC with 48V phantom
- ConditionsFor use in dry locations only between 5°C and 40°C
Shop With POLAR
Secure (SSL encrypted) payments with MasterCard, Visa, American Express and PayPal.
Standard 2-3 Day, Next Day and Saturday delivery options available.
As the exclusive UK distributor to some of the world’s top brands, you can trust that our products are authentic and direct from the manufacturer.