RadialHeadlight - 4 Output Guitar Amp Selector
Be the first to write a review!
Out of Stock - Available to Order
The Headlight guitar amp selector allows you to switch between four amplifiers with a single switch. With its compact size, the Headlight fits easily onto your pedalboard. The amp selector includes a mute switch for on-stage tuning, as well as isolated outputs to remove any hum or buzz caused by ground loops.
- Audio circuit typeClassic Class-A FET
- Frequency response30Hz - 30kHz
- Dynamic range116dBu
- Clip Level+7dB
- Total harmonic distortion0.01%
- Intermodulation Distortion0.02%
- Phase Deviation-1.35° @ -20dBu / 1kHz
- Input Impedance20k to 1MΩ
- Output Impedance1kΩ
- Maximum Input+8dB
- Features180° polarity reverse, Ground lift, Drag Control
- Input Connectors1/4"
- Output Connectors1/4"
- Construction14-Gauge Steel
- Size (L x W x D)5" x 4.7" x 2"
- Shipping size (L x W x D)6.5" x 5.1" x 2.5"
- Shipping weight2.4lb
- Power9V adaptor / 80mA (Center Pin Negative)
- ConditionsFor use in dry locations only between 5°C and 40°C
- WarrantyRadial 3-year, transferable
Shop With POLAR
Secure (SSL encrypted) payments with MasterCard, Visa, American Express and PayPal.
Standard 2-3 Day, Next Day and Saturday delivery options available.
As the exclusive UK distributor to some of the world’s top brands, you can trust that our products are authentic and direct from the manufacturer.