RadialFirefly Class-A, Tube DI w/ Drag Control
Be the first to write a review!
Out of Stock - Available to Order
The Firefly's drive circuit utilises a 12AX7 vacuum tube, which is the most popular tube made today and can be found in nearly all guitar amplifier designs. This helps provide the character and feel of a vintage device, while still maintaining low distortion and noise profiles common to modern pro audio equipment. The Firefly excels when used on instruments that sound too clinical or one dimensional when recorded directly, adding punch and warmth to bass or guitar tracks both on stage and in the recording studio.
- Audio circuit type100% discrete class-A FET with tube drive
- Number of channels1 with A/B input select
- Frequency response20Hz ~ 20kHz
- Dynamic range>100dB
- Gain20dB (Maximum)
- Total harmonic distortion0.15% from 20Hz ~ 20kHz
- Intermodulation Distortion0.30%
- Input ImpedanceDrag Off: 3.9 Meg-Ohm | Drag On: Variable 22k ~ 500k
- Output Impedance150Ω
- Equivalent Input Noise-101dB
- Noise-98dB at unity gain
- Maximum InputVariable from -12dB ~ +20dB
- 180° polarity reverse, Ground lift, HPF, Drag Control, Level Control, Phase Adjustment, Effects Loop, Remote Footswitch, Boost
- Input Connectors1/4" Hi-Z, 1/4" TRS Insert
- Output ConnectorsXLR, 1/4"
- Construction14-gauge steel
- Size (L x W x D)5.75" x 8.25" x 1.75" (2.75" with handle) 146mm x 210mm x 45mm (70mm with handle)
- Weight3.95lbs. (1.80kg)
- Power5-pin XLR, +/-16V & 48V, 1600mA
- ConditionsFor use in dry locations only between 5°C and 40°C
Shop With POLAR
Secure (SSL encrypted) payments with MasterCard, Visa, American Express and PayPal.
Standard 2-3 Day, Next Day and Saturday delivery options available.
As the exclusive UK distributor to some of the world’s top brands, you can trust that our products are authentic and direct from the manufacturer.