RadialCatapult TX4 4-Channel Transmitter with Balanced I/O
Be the first to write a review!
Low Stock - Item in Stock
The Exo-Pod take a line-level XLR input and splits it cleanly to ten XLR outputs and four 3.5mm TRS jacks for connection to video cameras, hand-held recorders, tablets or other media systems. A variable input trim allows the broadcast technician to reduce the global output level locally for convenience, and all of the outputs are transformer isolated to eliminate hum and buzz that is often encountered due to ground loops. The XLR outputs are supplemented with individual ground lift switches to further abate noise, and an XLR thru connector allows multiple Exo-Pods to be linked together to provide an expandable solution to handle events of any size.
- Audio circuit typePassive splitter
- Frequency response7Hz ~ 20KHz
- Dynamic range140dB
- Total harmonic distortion0.0005% @ 1kHz
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio>103dB
- Maximum Input+35dBu
- Ground lift
- Input ConnectorsXLR, RJ45
- Output ConnectorsXLR, RJ45
- Construction14 gauge steel chassis & outer shell
- Size (L x W x D)L: 8 1/8 x W: 4 1/8 x H: 2
- Weight2.6 LBS
- Shipping size (L x W x D)L: 11 x W: 5 x H: 2.75
- Shipping weight2.9 LBS
- PowerPassive, no power required
- ConditionsFor use in dry locations only between 5°C and 40°C
Shop With POLAR
Secure (SSL encrypted) payments with MasterCard, Visa, American Express and PayPal.
Standard 2-3 Day, Next Day and Saturday delivery options available.
As the exclusive UK distributor to some of the world’s top brands, you can trust that our products are authentic and direct from the manufacturer.