RadialWorkhorse Space Heater 500
Be the first to write a review!
Out of Stock - Available to Order
The Space Heater 500 is an analog tube saturation and distortion module for use with the Radial Workhorse or any 500 series rack, with an oversized output transformer and vacuum tube drive circuit for vintage warmth and character. A three-position heat switch provides the ability to adjust the voltage on the 12AX7 tube - lower voltage settings starve the tube for a more pronounced distortion effect. Separate Drive and Level controls give you complete control over the tube circuit, providing a range of tones that allow you to fatten up digital stems or provide a distorted effect on vocals, guitars or drums. The Space Heater 500 also features sweepable high-pass and low-pass filters that can be assigned 'pre or post' tube, allowing you to focus the tube effect on a particular frequency band or cause the tube to react in a different way.
- Audio circuit typeThermionic Gain stage with solid state input and output buffers
- Frequency response20Hz - 20KHz ± 1dB
- Dynamic range92dB
- Gain32dB@140V, 27dB @70V, 13dB @35V
- Clip Level+22dBu
- Total harmonic distortionVaries with Drive and Level settings
- Intermodulation DistortionVaries with drive and level settings
- Input Impedance1M
- Output Impedance100Ω
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio-60dB
- Equivalent Input Noise-102dBu
- Maximum Input+20dBu
- HPF, LPF, OmniPort, EQ Control
- Input ConnectorsXLR
- Output ConnectorsXLR
- ExtrasOmniPort unbalanced instrument input
- Construction500 Series module
- Size (L x W x D)5.3" x 1.6" x 6.7" (134mm x 40mm x 170mm)
- Shipping size (L x W x D)6.7" x 1.9" x 9.1" ( 170mm x 48mm x 231mm)
- Shipping weight2lb
- ConditionsFor use in dry locations only between 5°C and 40°C
Shop With POLAR
Secure (SSL encrypted) payments with MasterCard, Visa, American Express and PayPal.
Standard 2-3 Day, Next Day and Saturday delivery options available.
As the exclusive UK distributor to some of the world’s top brands, you can trust that our products are authentic and direct from the manufacturer.