RadialWorkhorse Powerpre 500 Mic Preamp
Be the first to write a review!
Low Stock - Item in Stock
The PowerPre is designed for clean low-noise operation, with an AccuState input stage what automatically optimises signal-to-noise at all levels with up to 55dB of gain available. A Hammond broadcast transformer on the output provides vintage warmth and a classic smooth tone, and a Vox switch allows you to add extra character to the signal: The Breath setting adds high frequency air that can accentuate a vocal track or add harmonic content to an acoustic guitar, while the Punch setting adds body when recording electric guitar or it can be used to fatten up bass tracks.
- Audio circuit type100% discrete, transformer coupled output
- Frequency response20Hz ~ 20KHz +0/-1dB
- Dynamic range>97dB
- Total harmonic distortion0.03% @ mid gain with +10dBu output
- Intermodulation Distortion0.012% @ 50dB gain with +10dBu output
- Input Impedance2.2kΩ (1.5kΩ with pad)
- Output Impedance75Ω @ 1kHz
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio>75dB
- Equivalent Input Noise-122dBu @ maximum gain
- Maximum Input+70dB when used with Workhorse*
- Maximum Output+22dBu
- Maximum Power Rating130mA (maximum draw)
- Input pad, 180° polarity reverse, Ground lift, HPF, Phantom Power
- Input ConnectorsXLR
- Output ConnectorsXLR
- Weight1.5lbs (0.7Kg)
- Shipping size (L x W x D)9 x 6.5 x 2 (inches)
- ConditionsFor use in dry locations only between 5°C and 40°C
Shop With POLAR
Secure (SSL encrypted) payments with MasterCard, Visa, American Express and PayPal.
Standard 2-3 Day, Next Day and Saturday delivery options available.