RadialStageBug SB-15 Tailbone
Be the first to write a review!
Low Stock - Item in Stock
The SB-15 is an ultra-compact signal buffer that is pedalboard friendly, with transparent operation that maintains the natural tone of your instrument. Unlike many audio designs that employ ICs or integrated circuits to buffer the signal, the 100% discrete class-A design of the SB-15 reduces the need for phase-cancelling negative feedback produces a more natural and pleasing tone. This is complimented by a Drag control load correction circuit to replicate the tone and feel as if connected directly to the amplifier. Once buffered, the signal is less susceptible to hum and buzz caused by radio interference and electromagnetic fields, and is then able to drive multiple pedals distances of 15 meters (50') without noise.
- Audio circuit typeClass A FET buffer
- Frequency response20Hz to 30Khz
- Dynamic range104dB with dual 9V supply; 98dB with single 9V supply
- Gain0dB (unity gain)
- Clip Level+16dBu
- Total harmonic distortion0.01% @ 1kHz
- Intermodulation Distortion0.00%
- Phase Deviation<5° at 20Hz
- Input Impedance22K to 500K
- Output Impedance4.7K
- Maximum Input+16dBu
- Drag Control
- Input ConnectorsStandard 2.1mm barrel with center negative (-)
- Output ConnectorsStandard 2.1mm barrel with center positive (+)
- ExtrasDual 9VDC 400mA for optimal performance – May be used with single 9VDC 100mA supply to power buffer only
- Construction14-gauge steel
- Size (L x W x D)4.5" x 1.85" x 1.35" (114mm x 47mm x 34mm)
- Weight0.55lb (0.25kg)
- Shipping size (L x W x D)8" x 5" x 3" (203mm x 127mm x 76mm)
- Shipping weight0.65 lbs (0.3kg)
- Power+15V DC 400mA
- ConditionsFor use in dry locations only between 5°C and 40°C
Shop With POLAR
Secure (SSL encrypted) payments with MasterCard, Visa, American Express and PayPal.
Standard 2-3 Day, Next Day and Saturday delivery options available.