RadialShotGun Instrument Buffer & Splitter
Be the first to write a review!
Out of Stock - Available to Order
The Shotgun makes it easy to drive multiple amplifiers cleanly and in phase without buzz or hum from ground loops. In mono operation, connect to input-1 of the Shotgun and you can feed up to four amps simultaneously. For stereo setups, the Shotgun automatically reconfigures when both inputs are used; feeding input-1 to the first two amplifiers, and input-2 to the second pair. Isolation transformers and ground lifts are included on the outputs to eliminate ground loop noise, along with 180° polarity reverse switches to ensure all amps are phase-matched.
- Audio circuit typeBuffered signal distribution with 3 isolated outputs
- Frequency response20Hz ~ 20kHz
- Dynamic range92dB
- Clip Level+4dBu
- Total harmonic distortion<0.02% @ -20dB
- Intermodulation Distortion~0.02%
- Input Impedance220K Ω
- Output Impedance1.8K Ω
- Equivalent Input Noise-90dBu
- Maximum Input+8dBu
- Ground lift, Phase Adjustment
- Construction14-gauge steel chassis and outer shell
- Size (L x W x D)4.5" x 3.5" x 1.37" (114 x 92 x 35mm)
- Weight1.1lb (0.5kg)
- Shipping size (L x W x D)6.38" x 4.25" x 3" (162 x 108 x 76mm)
- Shipping weight1.4lb (0.63kg)
- Power9 VDC - 25mA, center negative
- ConditionsFor use in dry locations only between 5°C and 40°C
Shop With POLAR
Secure (SSL encrypted) payments with MasterCard, Visa, American Express and PayPal.
Standard 2-3 Day, Next Day and Saturday delivery options available.
As the exclusive UK distributor to some of the world’s top brands, you can trust that our products are authentic and direct from the manufacturer.