RadialSAT-2 Passive Two-Channel Balanced Stereo Attenuator
Be the first to write a review!
Low Stock - Item in Stock
When using the SAT-2 as a monitor controller, simply connect it in between your playback device and a pair of powered speakers for an easy-access master volume control. Mute and mono switches allow you to silence the outputs or check mixes for mono phase compatibility, while a handy dim switch with adjustable level control allows you to temporarily lower the output volume without losing the main volume setting.
- Audio circuit typePassive audio signal path
- Number of channels2
- Frequency response20Hz to 20kHz
- Dynamic range>141dB
- Total harmonic distortion>0.0005% @ 0dBu
- Intermodulation Distortion>0.001% @ 0dBu
- Phase Deviation0° @ 20Hz, 0° @ 1kHz, +2° @10kHz
- Input Impedance8 kΩ
- Output Impedance1.8 kΩ
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio>80dB
- Maximum Input>+ 26dBu
- Mono Sum, Level Control
- Input ConnectorsXLR, 1/4"
- Output ConnectorsXLR
- Construction14-gauge steel chassis and outer shell
- Size (L x W x D)5" x 3.25" x 2" (12.7 x 8.3 x 5cm)
- Weight1.5lb (0.68kg)
- Shipping size (L x W x D)6.4" x 4.25" x 3" (16.3 x 10.8 x 7.6cm)
- Shipping weight1.8lb (0.8kg)
- PowerPassive, no power required
- ConditionsFor use in dry locations only between 5°C and 40°C
Shop With POLAR
Secure (SSL encrypted) payments with MasterCard, Visa, American Express and PayPal.
Standard 2-3 Day, Next Day and Saturday delivery options available.
As the exclusive UK distributor to some of the world’s top brands, you can trust that our products are authentic and direct from the manufacturer.