RadialProAV2 Passive Stereo Multimedia Direct Box
Be the first to write a review!
Out of Stock - Available to Order
The ProAV2 is an indispensable device for live sound engineers and audio-video technicians alike, with the ability to seamlessly interface nearly any device with a pro audio system. A 3.5mm stereo input jack and dual 1/4" and RCA connectors ensure that you won't ever be hunting around for adaptor cables, while ultra-quiet performance with transformer isolation helps eliminate hum and buzz from ground loops. The ProAV2 maintains stereo separation and exhibits linear frequency response from 20Hz to 20kHz, with balanced mic-level XLR outputs that allow you to send signals through a multichannel audio snake on stage or into two channels of a mixing console.
- Audio circuit typePassive, transformer based
- TransformerEclipse ET-DB2, 12:1 ratio
- Number of channelsDual channel (stereo)
- Frequency response20Hz ~ 18.5KHz (± 0.2dB)
- Dynamic range128dB
- Total harmonic distortion0.01% from 20Hz~20kHz @-10dB
- Phase Deviation1° @ 100Hz; 8° @ 20Hz
- Input Impedance140k Ohms, unbalanced
- Output Impedance150 Ohms, balanced
- Maximum Input+18dB @ 20Hz
- Ground lift
- Input Connectors1/4", RCA, 3.5mm TRS
- Output ConnectorsXLR
- Construction14-gauge steel chassis & shell
- Size (L x W x D)3.25” x 5” x 1.875”
- Weight0.82kg / (1.8lbs)
- Shipping size (L x W x D)102 x 76 x 165mm (4.00" x 3.00" x 6.50")
- Shipping weight1.2 kg (2.60 lbs)
- PowerPassive, no power required
- ConditionsFor use in dry locations only between 5°C and 40°C
Shop With POLAR
Secure (SSL encrypted) payments with MasterCard, Visa, American Express and PayPal.
Standard 2-3 Day, Next Day and Saturday delivery options available.
As the exclusive UK distributor to some of the world’s top brands, you can trust that our products are authentic and direct from the manufacturer.