RadialHotShot ABi -Balanced Footswitch Selector
Be the first to write a review!
Low Stock - Item in Stock
The HotShot ABi makes it easy to select between two balanced inputs on stage, with a single latching footswitch to toggle from one source to the other. This allows an artist to switch between two dynamic microphones during a performance, freeing up input channels on your mixer. The latching footswitch also opens the door for other useful applications, including using the ABi as a mute to turn off a microphone, select between two wireless receivers, or switch between two mono playback devices.
- Audio circuit typePassive, true-bypass
- Frequency response20Hz ~ 20kHz
- Dynamic rangeUnlimited
- Input pad, Ground lift
- Input ConnectorsTwo XLR inputs
- Output ConnectorsOne XLR output
- Construction14-Gauge Steel
- Size (L x W x D)3.9" x 3.6" x 2" (99 x 92 x 51mm)
- Weight1.25 lb (0.56 kg)
- ConditionsFor use in dry locations only between 5°C and 40°C
Shop With POLAR
Secure (SSL encrypted) payments with MasterCard, Visa, American Express and PayPal.
Standard 2-3 Day, Next Day and Saturday delivery options available.
As the exclusive UK distributor to some of the world’s top brands, you can trust that our products are authentic and direct from the manufacturer.