RadialBigShot i/o - True Bypass Instrument Selector
Be the first to write a review!
Out of Stock - Available to Order
The BigShot i/o is a true-bypass instrument selector that allows you to instantly switch between two instruments whilst feeding them to your amplifier and balancing the levels. The true-bypass feature retains the tone of your instrument whilst the separate tuner and mute footswitch allows for silent tuning. Input 2 has its own volume control in order to reduce the input sensitivity of the instrument to ensure that the levels are matched when played through your amplifier.
- Audio circuit typePassive, true bypass
- Frequency response20Hz – 20kHz
- FeaturesDim Switch, Bright Switch
- Input Connectors¼" jack for first instrument connection Input-2, ¼" jack with dim and bright controls
- Output Connectors¼" jack is switchable between always-on, or engaged by Mute switch
- ExtrasTuner/toggle switch
- Construction14-gauge steel
- FinishDurable powder coat
- Size (L x W x D)3.9" x 3.6" x 2" (99 x 91.4 x 50.8mm)
- Weight1.25 lb (0.56 kg)
- Shipping size (L x W x D)6.25" x 4.25" x 3" (158.7 x 108 x 76.2mm)
- Shipping weight1.55 lb (0.70 kg)
- Power9VDC, center pole negative
- ConditionsFor use in dry locations only between 5°C and 40°C
- WarrantyRadial 3-year, transferable
Shop With POLAR
Secure (SSL encrypted) payments with MasterCard, Visa, American Express and PayPal.
Standard 2-3 Day, Next Day and Saturday delivery options available.
As the exclusive UK distributor to some of the world’s top brands, you can trust that our products are authentic and direct from the manufacturer.