RadialBassbone V2 - Two Channel Bass Preamp and DI Box
Be the first to write a review!
Low Stock - Item in Stock
The Bassbone V2 is a 2-channel bass preamp and boost pedal that is fully customisable for your playing style and setup. The incredible audio quality makes it perfect for use in both studio and stage environments. Featuring a built-in DI with balanced output for PA, variable clean boost circuit, EQ controls, shared effects loop with footswitch, PZB booster and piezo input for upright basses.
- Audio Circuit TypeDiscrete class-A FET input with low noise ICs
- Frequency Response20Hz ~ 18kHz
- Total harmonic distortion0.05% @ -15dBu
- Intermodulation Distortion0.2% @ -20dBu
- Dynamic Range85dB
- Input Impedance: Input A220K
- Input Impedance: Input B220K/10M
- Output Impedance300 Ohms at XLR
- Maximum Input+7 dBu
- GainUnity gain device
- Gain-boost drive0 to 25 dB
- Noise Floor-100dB
- Equivalent Input Noise-92dBu at XLR
- HPF-2 high pass filterFlat, 35Hz and 60Hz (6 dB/Octave)
- XLR configurationPin 2 +, Pin 3 -, Pin 1 Ground
- Ground LiftLifts pin-1 on the XLR
- Power+15VDC/400mA adapter included
- Construction14 gauge steel
- Size (L x W x D)5.5" x 4.2" x 2" (203 x107 x 48mm)
- Weight2.55lb (1157 grams)
- ConditionsUse in dry locations only between 5°C and 40°C
- WarrantyRadial 3-year, transferable
Shop With POLAR
Secure (SSL encrypted) payments with MasterCard, Visa, American Express and PayPal.
Standard 2-3 Day, Next Day and Saturday delivery options available.
As the exclusive UK distributor to some of the world’s top brands, you can trust that our products are authentic and direct from the manufacturer.