RadialBassbone OD - Two Channel Bass Preamp
Be the first to write a review!
Low Stock - Item in Stock
The Bassbone OD is a 2-channel bass preamp and overdrive pedal that allows you to simply switch between two basses. The Bassbone OD includes individual EQ controls for each input, a headphone output for practice, DI with balanced output for PA, a PZB booster and piezo input for upright basses.
- Audio circuit typeDiscrete class-A FET input with low noise ICs.
- Frequency response20Hz ~ 18kHz
- Dynamic range85dB
- GainUnity gain device
- Clip Level+10dBu at XLR
- Total harmonic distortion0.05% @ -15dBu
- Intermodulation Distortion0.2% @ -20dBu
- Input ImpedanceCH-A 220K/10M CH-B Variable from 22K to 1.8M
- Output Impedance300 Ohms at XLR
- Equivalent Input Noise-92dBu at XLR
- Maximum Input+7 dBu
- Features180° polarity reverse, Ground lift, HPF, Drag Control, Level Control, Phase Adjustment, Effects Loop, EQ Control, Boost
- Input Connectors1/4"
- Output Connectors1/4", XLR, 3.5mm
- Construction14-gauge steel
- Size (L x W x D)8" x 4.2" x 2" (203 x107 x 48mm)
- Weight2.55lb (1157 grams)
- Shipping size (L x W x D)10.75" x 5"x 2.75" (273 x 127 x 70mm)
- Shipping weight2.8lb (1270 grams)
- Power+15VDC/400mA adapter included
- ConditionsFor use in dry locations only between 5°C and 40°C
- WarrantyRadial 3-year, transferable
Shop With POLAR
Secure (SSL encrypted) payments with MasterCard, Visa, American Express and PayPal.
Standard 2-3 Day, Next Day and Saturday delivery options available.
As the exclusive UK distributor to some of the world’s top brands, you can trust that our products are authentic and direct from the manufacturer.