RadialProRMP - Passive Reamper
Be the first to write a review!
Low Stock - Item in Stock
The ProRMP is a passive studio reamper which allows you to play a pre-recorded track though amps and/or pedals. The built-in level control enables you to fine tune the amp level to suit your needs and opens the door to more creative tones and textures.
- Audio circuit typePassive, transformer isolated
- Frequency response20Hz ~ 20KHz (+0/-1dB)
- Dynamic range>137dB
- Total harmonic distortion0.00%
- Phase Deviation0.3° @ 100Hz; 5° @ 20Hz
- Input Impedance600 Ohms
- Output Impedance600 Ohms, balanced
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio100dB @ 60Hz (unbalanced source)
- Equivalent Input Noise>-98dBu Noise plus gain
- Maximum Input>+26dBu
- FeaturesInput pad, 180° polarity reverse, Ground lift
- Input ConnectorsXLR
- Output Connectors1/4"
- Construction14 gauge steel chassis and outer shell
- Size (L x W x D)3.3" x 5.0" x 2" (84 x 127 x 48mm)
- Weight1.55 lbs (720 g)
- PowerPassive, no power required
- ConditionsFor use in dry locations only between 5°C and 40°C
- WarrantyRadial 3-year, transferable
Shop With POLAR
Secure (SSL encrypted) payments with MasterCard, Visa, American Express and PayPal.
Standard 2-3 Day, Next Day and Saturday delivery options available.
As the exclusive UK distributor to some of the world’s top brands, you can trust that our products are authentic and direct from the manufacturer.