RadialPresenter AV Presentation Interface
Be the first to write a review!
Out of Stock - Available to Order
The Presenter replaces typical audio mixers that include numerous complicated controls and knobs that rarely get used, instead opting for a simplified and intuitive layout that allows anyone to operate it and achieve high quality sound with minimal effort. An XLR mic input allows you to connect a podium microphone and provide it with phantom power. The mic signal can then be adjusted using three powerful EQ controls to tailor the frequency response. A Program input level controls the volume of the USB input or the 3.5mm jack on the front of the unit, which allows you to connect the outputs of your laptop, smartphone, or MP3 player and blend it with the signal from the microphone. XLR outputs provide balanced feeds for a set of powered speakers, making it an all-in-one portable solution for any speaking engagement.
- Audio circuit typeActive Preamplifier Circuit with digital to analog input conversion
- Number of channels2
- Frequency response20Hz to 20kHz (-0.4dB/0dB)
- Dynamic range+91dBu
- Total harmonic distortion0.004% @20Hz, 0.004% @1kHz, 0.004% @10kHz
- Intermodulation Distortion0.003% @0dBu, 0.01% @ -10dBu, 0.03% @-20dBu
- Phase Deviation-28° @ 20Hz, -1° @ 1kHz, +2° @ 10kHz
- Input Impedance10kΩ
- Output Impedance2.74kΩ
- Maximum Input+7dBu
- Input ConnectorsXLR, 3.5mm, USB 2.0 type B
- Output ConnectorsXLR
- Construction14-gauge steel chassis
- Power5V USB
- ConditionsFor use in dry locations only between 5°C and 40°C
Shop With POLAR
Secure (SSL encrypted) payments with MasterCard, Visa, American Express and PayPal.
Standard 2-3 Day, Next Day and Saturday delivery options available.
As the exclusive UK distributor to some of the world’s top brands, you can trust that our products are authentic and direct from the manufacturer.