RadialJD6 Six-Channel Rackmount Direct Box
Be the first to write a review!
Low Stock - Item in Stock
Stemming from the industry standard Radial JDI™, the JD6 incorporates six premium Jensen transformers with extra RF filtering to ensure optimal signal transfer with the minimal noise, phase shift, or distortion. These are also able to withstand extreme signal levels, which makes the JD6 particularly effective when managing high-output active devices such as digital pianos that will often overload most direct boxes or preamps. Each JD6 channel is equipped with a rear-mounted ¼" instrument input and thru-put for the artist's amp plus a balanced XLR output to feed the mixing desk, while Channels 1 and 2 include front panel connectors that switch the input as soon as a cable is inserted for improved efficiency in the studio.
- Audio circuit typePassive, transformer based
- TransformerJensen JT-DBE, 12:1 ratio
- Number of channels6
- Frequency response20Hz ~ 20KHz (± 0.2dB)
- Dynamic range135dB
- Total harmonic distortion0.05% from 20Hz ~ 20kHz @-10dB
- Phase Deviation0.3° @ 100Hz; 3° @ 20Hz
- Input Impedance140k Ohms, unbalanced
- Output Impedance150 Ohms, balanced
- Maximum Input+21dB @ 20Hz
- Input pad, Mono Sum, 180° polarity reverse, Ground lift, LPF
- Input Connectors1/4", RCA
- Output Connectors1/4", XLR
- Construction14-gauge steel chassis & outer shell
- Size (L x W x D)19" x 6.25" x 1.75" (48.3cm x 15.875cm x 4.45cm)
- Weight3.6 kg (8 lbs)
- Shipping size (L x W x D)22" x 10.375" x 4.5" (55.9cm x 26.4cm x 11.4cm)
- Shipping weight3.7 kg (8.15 lbs)
- PowerPassive, no power required
- ConditionsFor use in dry locations only between 5°C and 40°C
Shop With POLAR
Secure (SSL encrypted) payments with MasterCard, Visa, American Express and PayPal.
Standard 2-3 Day, Next Day and Saturday delivery options available.
As the exclusive UK distributor to some of the world’s top brands, you can trust that our products are authentic and direct from the manufacturer.