MackieMDB-USB Stereo Direct Box with USB
Be the first to write a review!
Low Stock - Item in Stock
For any live performance, it is essential to have a low-noise, high-quality, and robust direct input box. The Mackie MDB series offers this premium package, but without the price tag. Available in 4 different editions, this series of DI boxes offer the premium sound quality with durable constructions, with different levels of inputs and outputs for varying live complexity.
MDB-USB edition is a USB stereo DI box, high-resolution 24bit interface/96kHz interface, powered by your computer. With balanced male XLR output and a high-impedance ¼” input, it carries the channels you require for classic live applications. Its Built-Like-A-Tank™ construction, and easy connection to your computer directly via USB makes this easy and reliable.
• Pro Tools® | First professional software and plugin packages included
• The Musician Collection for ProTools | First includes 23 plugins like BBD Delay, Eleven Lite, 304E EQ, and 304C Compressor
- Frequncy Response20 Hz - 20 kHz, ±0.5 dB20 Hz - 20 kHz, ±0.5 dB20 Hz - 20 kHz, ±0.5 dB20 Hz - 20 kHz, ±0.5 dB20 Hz - 20 kHz, ±0.5 dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion<0.01%
- Dynamic Range88 dB
- Stereo Channel Separation<-78 dB
- Input TypeFemale Type-B USB
- Input Impedance330 k Ohms balanced
- Output Type2 x Male XLR Balanced, 1/8" Stereo Unbalanced (Phone)
- Output Impedance600 Ohms balanced (XLR), 150 Ohms balanced (1/8")
- Level ControlRotating Knob
- USB Bus Powered90 mA
- FormatUSB 2.0
- CompatibilityWindows 7/8/10, Mac OS
- SupportsWDM, MME, CoreAudio,DirectSound, .WAV
- Sample Rates (set by computer)44.1 / 48 / 88.2 / 96 kHz, 16 / 24-bits
- Dimensions38mm x 86mm x 147mm
- Weight0.5 kg
Shop With POLAR
Secure (SSL encrypted) payments with MasterCard, Visa, American Express and PayPal.
Standard 2-3 Day, Next Day and Saturday delivery options available.
As the exclusive UK distributor to some of the world’s top brands, you can trust that our products are authentic and direct from the manufacturer.