MackieMDB-1P Passive Direct Box
Be the first to write a review!
Low Stock - Item in Stock
For any live performance, it is essential to have a low-noise, high-quality, and robust direct input box. The Mackie MDB series offers this premium package, but without the price tag. Available in 4 different editions, this series of DI boxes offer the premium sound quality with durable constructions, with different levels of inputs and outputs for varying live complexity.
MDB-1P edition is a passive DI box, ideal for live sound and studio applications for its ultra-low noise and distortion, and world-class sound quality. With a balanced male XLR output and a high-impedance ¼” input, it carries the channels you require for any classic live application. It has -15dB pad ensuring distortion-free performance when using high level sources, which when combined with its Built-Like-A-Tank™ construction, it proves to be the most durable and versatile DI box one can need.
- Frequncy Response20 Hz - 20 kHz, ±0.2 dB20 Hz - 20 kHz, ±0.2 dB20 Hz - 20 kHz, ±0.2 dB20 Hz - 20 kHz, ±0.2 dB20 Hz - 20 kHz, ±0.2 dB20 Hz - 20 kHz, ±0.2 dB20 Hz - 20 kHz, ±0.2 dB
- Dynamic Range128 dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion0.002% from 1000 Hz
- Pad-15 dB
- Input TypeFemale 1/4" unbalanced
- Input Impedance140 k Ohms unbalanced
- Impedance Ratio (Input to Output)350:1
- Output typeMale XLR balanced, 1/4" unbalanced (Thru)
- Output Impedance400 Ohms unbalanced
- Dimensions38mm x 86mm x 147mm
- Weight0.4 kg
Shop With POLAR
Secure (SSL encrypted) payments with MasterCard, Visa, American Express and PayPal.
Standard 2-3 Day, Next Day and Saturday delivery options available.
As the exclusive UK distributor to some of the world’s top brands, you can trust that our products are authentic and direct from the manufacturer.