RadialJDI Passive Direct Box with Jenson Transformer
Be the first to write a review!
Low Stock - Item in Stock
The JDI™ is a passive direct box that presents unparalleled sonic transparency by eliminating hum and buzz form ground loops allowing you to focus on your music without having to worry about any interruptions in the signal.
- Audio circuit typePassive, transformer based
- TransformerJensen JT-DBE
- Number of channelsSingle channel (mono)
- Frequency response20Hz ~ 20KHz (± 0.2dB)
- Dynamic range135dB
- Total harmonic distortion0.05% from 20Hz ~ 20kHz @-10dB
- Phase Deviation0.3° @ 100Hz; 3° @ 20Hz
- Input Impedance140k Ohms, unbalanced
- Output Impedance150 Ohms, balanced
- Maximum Input+21dB @ 20Hz ~ 20kHz
- FeaturesInput pad, Mono Sum, 180° polarity reverse, Ground lift, Speaker filter
- Construction14 gauge steel chassis & outer shell
- FinishDurable powder coat
- Size (L x W x D)5" x 3.3" x 1.8" (127mm x 84.1mm x 45.5mm)
- Weight1.55 lbs (703 grams)
- Shipping size (L x W x D)6.5" x 4" x 3" (165mm x 102mm x 76mm)
- Shipping weight1.92 lbs (870.9 grams)
- PowerPassive, no power required
- ConditionsFor use in dry locations only between 5°C and 40°C
- WarrantyRadial 3-year, transferable
Shop With POLAR
Secure (SSL encrypted) payments with MasterCard, Visa, American Express and PayPal.
Standard 2-3 Day, Next Day and Saturday delivery options available.
As the exclusive UK distributor to some of the world’s top brands, you can trust that our products are authentic and direct from the manufacturer.