RadialWorkhorse Tank Driver 500 Reverb I/O
Be the first to write a review!
Out of Stock - Available to Order
With the Tank Driver, you can take any balanced line level signal or prerecorded track and play it through your favorite spring reverb. Think of it like a Reamp device for the reverb tank in your amplifier, allowing you to send vocals, drums, or any audio material through any spring reverb for a whole new palette of sonic options. The design begins with a transformer coupled output driver with normal and high settings for new and old spring reverbs alike. Separate drive and return controls allow signal optimization to maximize signal to noise. To further tailor the tone, the Tank Driver is equipped with two tone controls that let you adjust the high end (shimmer) as well as low frequency content (boom).
- Audio circuit typeOpamp with discrete transistor isolated output (Drive section)
- Frequency responseShaped for spring reverb tanks
- Dynamic range101 to 115dB (Drive section, varies with frequency)
- Gain+10dB (when Drive activated)
- Total harmonic distortion<0.01% @ -30dBu input level (Receive section)
- Intermodulation Distortion0.0028% (Dry); 0.0021% (Wet)
- Output Impedance1.5K Ohms (front panel) ; 200 Ohms (rear panel XLR output)
- Noise-100dB (Drive section - below 0dBu)
- Maximum Input+19dBu (rear panel XLR input); +26dBu (rear panel XLR output)
- Construction14-gauge steel
- Size (L x W x D)9" x 6.25" x 2" (228 x 159 x 51mm)
- Weight1.5lb (0.7 kg)
- Power65mA (maximum all LEDs)
- ConditionsFor use in dry locations only between 5°C and 40°C
Shop With POLAR
Secure (SSL encrypted) payments with MasterCard, Visa, American Express and PayPal.
Standard 2-3 Day, Next Day and Saturday delivery options available.
As the exclusive UK distributor to some of the world’s top brands, you can trust that our products are authentic and direct from the manufacturer.