RadialStage Direct DI w/Mute & Tuner Output
Be the first to write a review!
Low Stock - Item in Stock
The Radial StageDirect is a state-of-the-art active direct box designed for musicians who require extra control when they are on stage. As with most DIs, the StageDirect is equipped with a Hi-Z input for the instrument, a thru-put for the stage amplifier and a balanced Low-Z output for the PA system. Unlike most DIs, the StageDirect also features a second Hi-Z input, with an AB select footswitch that allows you to instantly change between instruments. There is also a dedicated tuner out and a mute footswitch that cuts the signal going to the PA and stage amplifier while leaving the tuner output active. This enables the artist to mute the guitar when not in use or quietly tune in between songs.
- Audio Circuit Type.Active Buffer with class-A FET front end
- Frequency Response20Hz - 20kHz
- Dynamic Range100dB
- Instrument Input Impedance250k Ohms
- Maximum Input+13dBu
- XLR Output Impedance250 Ohms
- Intermodulation Distortion0.012%
- Remote SwitchMomentary (pulse) ¼” contact closure
- Power48V phantom or 15V/400mA power adapter
- Construction14 gauge steel chassis and outer shell
- FinishDurable powder coat
Shop With POLAR
Secure (SSL encrypted) payments with MasterCard, Visa, American Express and PayPal.
Standard 2-3 Day, Next Day and Saturday delivery options available.
As the exclusive UK distributor to some of the world’s top brands, you can trust that our products are authentic and direct from the manufacturer.