RadialProMS2 Passive Microphone Splitter
Be the first to write a review!
Low Stock - Item in Stock
The ProMS2 is a mic splitter designed to split a single source to multiple destinations simultaneously without signal degradation or noise. A high quality Eclipse transformer inside provides galvanic isolation to eliminate hum and buzz from ground loops, while delivering a wide frequency response and low distortion. Ground lifts on the outputs help further reduce noise, while an input pad allows line-level sources to be connected as well. The ProMS2 can be rack mounted for touring and installation purposes, with up to eight fitting in the Radial J-Rak.
- Audio circuit typePassive
- TransformerEclipse ET-MS10
- Frequency response20Hz ~ 20KHz (+0dB -1dB)
- Dynamic range>140dB
- Total harmonic distortion0.00%
- Intermodulation Distortion0.00%
- Phase Deviation1° @ 20Hz
- Input Impedance2.5K Ohms, unbalanced
- Output Impedance140K Ohms, balanced
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio-115dB at 60Hz
- Maximum Input+26dBu
- Input ConnectorsXLR-F
- Output ConnectorsXLR-M
- Construction14-gauge steel chassis & outer shell
- Weight1.55lb (0.7kg)
- Shipping weight1.92lb (0.87kg)
- PowerPassive, no power required
- ConditionsFor use in dry locations only between 5°C and 40°C
Shop With POLAR
Secure (SSL encrypted) payments with MasterCard, Visa, American Express and PayPal.
Standard 2-3 Day, Next Day and Saturday delivery options available.
As the exclusive UK distributor to some of the world’s top brands, you can trust that our products are authentic and direct from the manufacturer.