RadialPhazer Class-A Phase Adjuster
Be the first to write a review!
Out of Stock - Available to Order
The Phazer is a unique tool that sums two line-level signals together using class-A analog circuitry, providing the ability to quickly and accurately phase-align any tracks for improved clarity and tone. Once in phase, the results are impressive: On electric guitar; you can combine the direct feed of an amp with a room mic to create fat rich tones. On a kick drum, combine the attack from a batter head mic with the body captured by the outer shell mic, or the top and bottom mic's on a snare drum. With acoustic instruments, combine a close 'spot' mic with a room mic to capture textures like never before.
- Audio circuit typeActive analog phase adustment
- Number of channelsMono
- Frequency response20Hz ~ 20KHz (± 0.5dB)
- Dynamic range94dB
- Input Impedance10k Ohms, balanced
- Output Impedance2k Ohms, balanced
- Maximum Input+11.5dBu @ 1kHz, 1% THD+N
- Ground lift, LPF
- Input ConnectorsXLR input, ¼" TRS input
- Output ConnectorsXLR output, ¼" TRS output
- ExtrasPhase Reverse
- Construction14-gauge steel
- Size (L x W x D)4.5" x 2" x 6" (114 x 57 x 147mm)
- Weight2.8 lb (1.3kg)
- Shipping size (L x W x D)4.75" x 2.5" x 10.75" (121 x 64 x 273mm)
- Shipping weight3.05 lb ( 1.4kg)
- Power+15V DC/400mA power supply included
- ConditionsFor use in dry locations only between 5°C and 40°C
Shop With POLAR
Secure (SSL encrypted) payments with MasterCard, Visa, American Express and PayPal.
Standard 2-3 Day, Next Day and Saturday delivery options available.
As the exclusive UK distributor to some of the world’s top brands, you can trust that our products are authentic and direct from the manufacturer.