RadialOX8-r 8-Channel 3-way Splitter
Be the first to write a review!
Out of Stock - Available to Order
The Shotgun makes it easy to drive multiple amplifiers cleanly and in phase without buzz or hum from ground loops. In mono operation, connect to input-1 of the Shotgun and you can feed up to four amps simultaneously. For stereo setups, the Shotgun automatically reconfigures when both inputs are used; feeding input-1 to the first two amplifiers, and input-2 to the second pair. Isolation transformers and ground lifts are included on the outputs to eliminate ground loop noise, along with 180° polarity reverse switches to ensure all amps are phase-matched.
- Audio circuit typePassive transformer based mic level splitter
- Transformerchoice of Jensen JT-MB-CPC or Radial Eclipse MS10
- Number of channels8
- Frequency response20Hz ~ 18KHz (+0dB/-3dB)
- Dynamic range140dB
- Total harmonic distortion0.005% @ 1kHz
- Phase Deviation1° @ 100Hz; 5° @ 20Hz
- Input Impedance150 Ohms, balanced
- Output Impedance150 Ohms, balanced
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio114dB @ 60Hz
- Maximum Input+2dBu @ 20Hz
- Input pad, Ground lift
- Input ConnectorsXLR, Euroblock, DB-25
- Output ConnectorsEuroblock, DB-25
- Construction14-gauge steel
- Size (L x W x D)19" x 6" x 1.75" (48.25cm x 15.25cm x 4.45cm)
- Weight7.5lb (3.4 kg)
- Shipping size (L x W x D)22" x 10.375" x 4.5" (55.9cm x 26.4cm x 11.4cm)
- Shipping weight8lb (3.63kg)
- PowerPassive, no power required
- ConditionsFor use in dry locations only between 5°C and 40°C
Shop With POLAR
Secure (SSL encrypted) payments with MasterCard, Visa, American Express and PayPal.
Standard 2-3 Day, Next Day and Saturday delivery options available.
As the exclusive UK distributor to some of the world’s top brands, you can trust that our products are authentic and direct from the manufacturer.