RadialCatapult TX4 4-Channel Transmitter with Balanced I/O
Be the first to write a review!
Out of Stock - Available to Order
The Catapult is a passive audio snake that allows you to send four channels of analog audio over standard Cat 5 or Cat 6 Ethernet cable. The Catapult TX4 and RX4 act like a typical four-channel analog audio snake; they allow you to send mic or line-level signals from one location to another without signal loss, noise, or interference, and without any digital audio conversion needed. What makes the Catapult system unique is that it utilizes Cat 5 Ethernet cable, which is widely available, lightweight, and economical. Simply connect a shielded Cat 5 cable between any two Catapult modules and they will use the analog conductors in the cable to deliver four balanced audio lines to any destination.
- Audio circuit typePassive splitter
- Frequency response7Hz ~ 20KHz
- Dynamic range140dB
- Total harmonic distortion0.0005% @ 1kHz
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio>103dB
- Maximum Input+35dBu
- Ground lift
- Input ConnectorsXLR, RJ45
- Output ConnectorsXLR, RJ45
- Construction14 gauge steel chassis & outer shell
- Size (L x W x D)L: 8 1/8 x W: 4 1/8 x H: 2
- Weight2.6 LBS
- Shipping size (L x W x D)L: 11 x W: 5 x H: 2.75
- Shipping weight2.9 LBS
- PowerPassive, no power required
- ConditionsFor use in dry locations only between 5°C and 40°C
Shop With POLAR
Secure (SSL encrypted) payments with MasterCard, Visa, American Express and PayPal.
Standard 2-3 Day, Next Day and Saturday delivery options available.
As the exclusive UK distributor to some of the world’s top brands, you can trust that our products are authentic and direct from the manufacturer.