PrimacousticLondon Bass Trap in Grey
Be the first to write a review!
Low Stock - Item in Stock
A Bass Trap is an acoustic energy absorber designed to dampen low frequency sound energy with the goal of attaining a flatter low frequency room response by reducing low end resonances in rooms. The London Bass Trap Kit from Primacoustic will tame frequencies down to 100Hz, ensuring smooth frequency response throughout your entire room. Acoustic energy naturally migrates to corners using the walls and ceiling as waveguides. This makes corner-mounting the bass trap at ear-height, or stacked floor to ceiling the preferred location.
The London Bass Trap kit is constructed from fabric wrapped, high-density glass. Mounting is achieved using the included Primacoustic Corner Impalers. The Primacoustic London Bass Trap kit is available in black, beige or grey fabric or in Absolute White™ paintable finish. Sold in pairs.
In accordance with the class definitions given in EN 13501-1 and EN ISO 1182, the glass wool core of Broadway panels is classified as non-combustable as are the paintable panels.
- Core MaterialFormed, semi-rigid inorganic glass fibers
- Density6.0 lbs. per cubic foot (96 kg/m³)
- Fabric FacingAcoustically transparent polyester tweed
- EncapsulationMicromesh on front and rear surface, resin treated edges
- Absorption H2O< 2% by weight @ 120°F (49°C), 95% relative humidity
- Temperature-20°F ~ 150°F (-29°C ~ 66°C)
- Fire RatingClass-A/1 (ASTM E 84 / CAN/UL-S102 see details below)
- MountingGalvanized steel impalers
Shop With POLAR
Secure (SSL encrypted) payments with MasterCard, Visa, American Express and PayPal.
Standard 2-3 Day, Next Day and Saturday delivery options available.
As the exclusive UK distributor to some of the world’s top brands, you can trust that our products are authentic and direct from the manufacturer.