MC2T3500 - 2 Channel Amplifier
Be the first to write a review!
Low Stock - Item in Stock
Designed for use in a variety of applications in the fixed installation market where sonic quality is the highest priority, the T3500 at 1850W per channel will bring the well renowned MC2 sound quality and reliability to a wider range of users. Building on the MC2 commitment to sound quality and reliability, this exciting new amplifier has been designed with complementary AB bipolar outputs, using the unique MC2 current driven floating drive stage and conventional analogue level controls. The sound quality is maintained over a very wide range of load and temperature conditions. New, low distortion optical limiters with automatic response times, ensure speaker protection whilst maintaining transparent sonic performance. The control circuitry provides full protection against short circuits, DC and excessive temperature together with inrush current limiting and delayed ‘turn on’.
• Complementary class A/B bipolar outputs, using the unique MC2 current driven floating drive stage, which gives one of the "cleanest" sounds available
• Sophisticated monitoring of amplifier temperature and load conditions
• Proprietary control and protection circuitry continuously checks for all fault conditions such as shorted outputs, DC on outputs, excessive temperature (blocked air flow), component failure etc and disconnects the outputs if such an event occurs
• Low noise vari-speed fans
• Low distortion optical limiters prevent speaker damage from clipped signals whilst maintaining transparent sonic performance
• Audio "fade-up" on Power-on
• Optional internal crossover cards available
• New proprietary "Ultra Cool" heatsink
• Full mains inrush protection
Shop With POLAR
Secure (SSL encrypted) payments with MasterCard, Visa, American Express and PayPal.
Standard 2-3 Day, Next Day and Saturday delivery options available.
As the exclusive UK distributor to some of the world’s top brands, you can trust that our products are authentic and direct from the manufacturer.