MackieMDB-1A Active Direct Box
Be the first to write a review!
Out of Stock - Available to Order
For any live performance, it is essential to have a low-noise, high-quality, and robust direct input box. The Mackie MDB series offers this premium package, but without the price tag. Available in 4 different editions, this series of DI boxes offer the premium sound quality with durable constructions, with different levels of inputs and outputs for varying live complexity.
MDB-1A edition is an active DI box, offering higher headroom for even more low-noise and distortion free performance; ultra-sensitivity. With a balanced male XLR output and a high-impedance ¼” input, it carries the channels you require for classic live applications. It has -20dB pad ensuring even higher distortion-free performance when using high level sources, which when combined with its Built-Like-A-Tank™ construction, it proves to be the most durable and versatile DI box one can need. This edition also carries the speciality of being powered by 48v Phantom power and has a merge switch allowing connection of stereo sources which are summed to mono at the output, perfect for stereo sources.
- Frequncy Response20 Hz - 20 kHz, ±0.5 dB20 Hz - 20 kHz, ±0.5 dB20 Hz - 20 kHz, ±0.5 dB20 Hz - 20 kHz, ±0.5 dB20 Hz - 20 kHz, ±0.5 dB20 Hz - 20 kHz, ±0.5 dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio90 dB
- Dynamic Range130 dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion0.02% THDF @ 1 kHz
- Pad-20 dB
- Input TypeFemale 1/4" unbalanced
- Input Impedance330 k Ohms unbalanced
- Impedance Ratio (Input to Output)350:1
- Output typeMale XLR balanced, 1/4" unbalanced (Thru)
- Output Impedance150 Ohms balanced
- Dimensions38mm x 86mm x 147mm
- Weight0.4 kg
Shop With POLAR
Secure (SSL encrypted) payments with MasterCard, Visa, American Express and PayPal.
Standard 2-3 Day, Next Day and Saturday delivery options available.
As the exclusive UK distributor to some of the world’s top brands, you can trust that our products are authentic and direct from the manufacturer.