Gallien-KruegerLegacy 210 2x10" Bass Combo
Be the first to write a review!
Low Stock - Item in Stock
This addition to the legacy series comes with 2x10 drivers, and equipped with Neodymium speakers, designed and manufactured in GK’s California factory. In the heart of every Legacy series combo is the Legacy preamp; one of the most revered bass amplifier preamps ever made. Offering GK's classic 4 band EQ, foot switchable overdrive with tone control, additional voicing filters ("Bump", "Contour", and "Presence"), Balanced DI with Pre and Post EQ, Effects Loop, Aux in and Headphone output connections, the Legacy has the quality facets that the modern player needs, and the crucial tone which has given GK its prowess over the industry for years.
- Four Band Active EQ
- Universal Power for 110 volts and 220 volts
- Foot Switchable Overdrive with Tone Control (Footswitch Included)
- Overdrive Tone Control: “Drive”, “Level”, “Edge”
- "Bump", "Contour", and "Presence" Voicing Filters
- Balanced XLR Output with Pre and Post EQ
- Unique Interconnection System: Eliminates problems that develop from constant use
- Unbalanced ¼” Send and Return
- Aux Input and Headphones Output
- Circuit Boards with Gold Plated Connectors
- Unique Interconnection System: “Eliminates Problems that Develop from Constant Use”
- Neodymium Speakers Designed and Produced at GK’s California Factory
- Each Combo Equipped with the Latest 800 Watt Switch Mode Power Amp
- 24.60“ x 19.12” x 14.70” 37.0 lbs.
Shop With POLAR
Secure (SSL encrypted) payments with MasterCard, Visa, American Express and PayPal.
Standard 2-3 Day, Next Day and Saturday delivery options available.
As the exclusive UK distributor to some of the world’s top brands, you can trust that our products are authentic and direct from the manufacturer.