beyerdynamicTG I53 Condenser mic
Be the first to write a review!
Out of Stock - Available to Order
The very wide frequency response of the TG I53 opens up a variety of possible applications. From hi-hats and overheads to percussion, string and brass instruments and even choir singing - this condenser microphone with its subtle treble boost and excellent detail reproduction really excels.
Because of its high sensitivity, it is also suitable for longer microphone placement distances, for example for large sound sources with complex radiation patterns. Furthermore, it is both light and rugged due to the carbon fibre reinforced housing.
- Transducer typeCondenser (back electret)
- Operating principlePressure gradient
- Polar patternCardioid
- Close miking20 - 20,000 Hz
- Distant miking (measured at 1 m)35 - 20,000 Hz
- Open circuit voltage6.8 mV/Pa, (-43.4 dBV) ±2.5 dB
- Nominal impedance200 Ω
- Load impedance≥ 1 kΩ
- Max. SPL
- at 24 V and 48 V phantom power140 dB
- S/N ratio61 dB [CCIR; Q-Peak], 71 dB [A; RMS]
- Equivalent SPL23 dB [A; RMS], 33 dB [CCIR; Q-Peak]
- Power supplyPhantom power: 12 - 48V (recommended: 48 V)
- Power consumption4.7 mA
- ConnectionXLR, 3-pin, male
- Dimensions100 x 19.5 mm
- Weight (without clamp)36 g
Shop With POLAR
Secure (SSL encrypted) payments with MasterCard, Visa, American Express and PayPal.
Standard 2-3 Day, Next Day and Saturday delivery options available.
As the exclusive UK distributor to some of the world’s top brands, you can trust that our products are authentic and direct from the manufacturer.