beyerdynamicMPR 211 B - Array Microphone in Black
Be the first to write a review!
Out of Stock - Available to Order
The MPR 211 is a desktop microphone with many different functions. Depending on the application, the operating mode ON/OFF, Push-To-Talk (PTT) or Push-To-Mute (PTM) can be selected at the bottom of the microphone unit. The different functions are controlled by a micro-controller.
The Revoluto technology with integrated microphone capsules provides a so-called corridor characteristic that ensures a wide range of good voice quality. Within this range the speaker can move freely, i.e. can stand up or sit down, move his/her head and move towards or away from the microphone.
The MPR 211 is turned on/off with a silent microphone button. The illuminated LED on the microphone button and the LED on the left-hand side indicate that the microphone is ready to speak into. The MPR 211 is ideal as a desktop microphone for discussions, tele/video conferencing, and announcements.
The MPR 211 can also be operated with an external control contact. As a choice, the built-in microphone button is switched on or off. An external device (e.g. mixing amplifier for announcements) can be triggered via the control output when operating the microphone button (e.g. mixing amplifier for announcements). These basic functions are possible: Autonomous, Remote, and External Logic.
- TransducerCondenser (back electret)
- Frequency response130 – 17,000 Hz
- MicrophoneMicrophone Array, patented
- Polar patternCorridor
- Optimal distance of the speaker60 - 80 cm
- Open circuit voltage at 1 kHzApprox. 200 mV/Pa
- Output level depending on the selected positionHi - 200 mV/Pa / Mid - 60 mV/Pa (-10 dB) / Lo - 20 mV/Pa (-20 dB)
- Nominal impedance200 Ω
- Load impedance> 1 kΩ
- Max. SPL at f = 1 kHz, k < 1%112 dB
- Signal-to-noise ratio rel. to 1 Pa60 dB
- Voltage supplyPhantom powering 48 V ±4 V to 6.8 kΩ supply impedance 24 V ±4 V to 1.2 kΩ supply impedance
- Power consumption10 mA
- T.H.D< 0.1%
- Connectionbare-ended 6-core cable, 3 m long
- Temperature range-10 °C to +40 °C
- Dimensions (L x H x D)300 x 40 x 45.5 mm
- Weight230 g
Shop With POLAR
Secure (SSL encrypted) payments with MasterCard, Visa, American Express and PayPal.
Standard 2-3 Day, Next Day and Saturday delivery options available.
As the exclusive UK distributor to some of the world’s top brands, you can trust that our products are authentic and direct from the manufacturer.