beyerdynamicDT 1770 Pro Closed Back Headphones (250 Ohms)
Be the first to write a review!
Out of Stock - Available to Order
Developed from the studio legend DT 770 Pro, the DT 1770 Pro combines beyerdynamic Tesla technology and decades of headphone expertise bringing you a closed-back, balanced, high-resolution sound experience like never before. Designed for studio and monitoring applications, the DT 1770 Pro provides maximum comfort with high-tech textiles and its optimised contact pressure creating a perfect it, ideal for long periods of use.
The DT 1770 Pro comes with two types of earpads to give you two different sound settings. The velour earpads create an open sound, perfect for mastering and mixing, whilst the leatherette earpads create a closed sound that is best suited for monitoring applications.
- Operating PrincipleClosed
- Frequency Response5 - 40,000 Hz
- Impedance250 Ohms
- Nominal SPL102 dB (1 mW / 500 Hz)
- T.H.D< 0.05% (1 mW / 500 Hz)
- Power handling capacity200 mW
- Sound CouplingCircumaural
- Ambient noise attenuationWith velour earpads: approx. 18 dBA / With leatherette earpads: approx. 21 dBA
- Cable3m straight cable, gold-plated mini stereo jack (3.5mm) & 1/4" adapter
- Accessories5m coiled cable
- Weight388 g
Shop With POLAR
Secure (SSL encrypted) payments with MasterCard, Visa, American Express and PayPal.
Standard 2-3 Day, Next Day and Saturday delivery options available.
As the exclusive UK distributor to some of the world’s top brands, you can trust that our products are authentic and direct from the manufacturer.