RadialX-Amp Active Re-Amplifier
Be the first to write a review!
Low Stock - Item in Stock
The Radial X-Amp™ is an active Reamper™ that allows the engineer to play a pre-recorded track back through guitar amplifiers and pedals. This opens the door to new possibilities and enhances the creative process so that your recording stands out.
Following the critically acclaimed Radial JD7™ Injector, the X-Amp employs a unique class-A circuit design that has been optimized for use with guitars. Features include balanced line level input with LED peak indicator and level control, class-A circuit topology for optimal reach and frequency response, a transformer isolated output to eliminate hum and buzz caused by ground loops, a 180° polarity reverse switch to bring both amps into phase, and a dual ground lift switch for noise-free operation.
- Audio circuit type100% discrete class-A
- Frequency response20Hz ~ 15kHz (± 1.0dB)
- Dynamic range119dB
- Total harmonic distortion0.02% @ -15dBu
- Intermodulation Distortion0.02% @ -20dBu
- Input Impedance600Ω
- NoiseOUT-1 -110dB; OUT-2 -108dBu
- Maximum Input+22dBu
- Features180° polarity reverse, Ground lift, Level Control
- Input ConnectorsXLR
- Output Connectors1/4" Isolated and Direct
- Construction14 gauge steel chassis & outer shell
- Size (L x W x D)3.3" x 5.0" x 2" (84 x 127 x 48mm)
- Weight1.55lb (720g)
- Shipping size (L x W x D)5" x 2.75" x 10.75" (127 x 70 x 273mm)
- Shipping weight2.6lb (1.18kg)
- Power+15VDC/400mA adapter included
Shop With POLAR
Secure (SSL encrypted) payments with MasterCard, Visa, American Express and PayPal.
Standard 2-3 Day, Next Day and Saturday delivery options available.
As the exclusive UK distributor to some of the world’s top brands, you can trust that our products are authentic and direct from the manufacturer.