RadialWorkhorse SubMix 500 Series
Be the first to write a review!
Out of Stock - Available to Order
The Submix provides a simple and effective method for summing up to four audio signals into one channel of a 500 series system. Four conveniently located ¼" unbalanced inputs are built into the front panel of the Submix, with separate level controls for each input for easy manipulation. These are equipped with Radial's unique dual-gang AccuState circuit that simultaneously sets the input sensitivity and the gain to maximize signal-to-noise. This enables both instrument and line level signals to easily be interfaced without the need for a typical level reducing pad. This makes the Submix ideally suited for summing keyboards, samplers, drum machines, and any audio playback sources in the studio, managing multiple signals without introducing noise.
- Audio circuit typeOp-Amp w/ accustate gain control
- Frequency response20Hz to 20KHz
- Dynamic range97dB
- Total harmonic distortion<0.005%
- Intermodulation Distortion<0.006%
- Phase Deviation< 8 degrees at 20Hz
- Equivalent Input Noise-103dBu
- Maximum Input+12dBu
- Maximum Output+16dBu
- Data Compression+/- 16V @ 31 mA
- Input Connectors1/4", XLR
- Output ConnectorsXLR
- ExtrasOmniport function: Expansion input for buss
- Weight1.5 lbs. (0.7 kg)
- Shipping size (L x W x D)9 x 6.5 x 2 (inches)
- Power+/- 16V @ 31 mA
- ConditionsFor use in dry locations only between 5°C and 40°C
Shop With POLAR
Secure (SSL encrypted) payments with MasterCard, Visa, American Express and PayPal.
Standard 2-3 Day, Next Day and Saturday delivery options available.
As the exclusive UK distributor to some of the world’s top brands, you can trust that our products are authentic and direct from the manufacturer.