RadialWorkhorse JDX-500 Speaker Simulator
Be the first to write a review!
The JDX-500 makes it easy to get a consistent and natural sounding amp recording by taking a feed directly from your amplifier and employing Radial's popular JDX speaker emulation, producing an effect similar to placing a dynamic microphone in front of a 4x12 half stack cabinet. This gives you the same tone for every recording session, without forcing you to rely on the same microphones to be available, or spending valuable studio time fiddling with mic placement to match previous recordings. The JDX-500 delivers the sound of your amp without any fuss, simplifying your recording setup without sacrificing on tone.
- Audio circuit type100% Class-A discrete, transformer coupled
- Frequency responseCustom multistage band-pass filter
- Total harmonic distortion0.004% @ +4dBu
- Intermodulation Distortion>0.015 @ +15dBu
- Noise-100dBU @ 1kHz
- 180° polarity reverse, Ground lift, LPF, OmniPort
- Construction14-gauge steel
- Size (L x W x D)9" x 6.25" x 2" (228 x 159 x 51mm)
- Weight1.5lbs (0.7Kg)
- Power80mA, +/-16VDC
- ConditionsFor use in dry locations only between 5°C and 40°C
Shop With POLAR
Secure (SSL encrypted) payments with MasterCard, Visa, American Express and PayPal.
Standard 2-3 Day, Next Day and Saturday delivery options available.
As the exclusive UK distributor to some of the world’s top brands, you can trust that our products are authentic and direct from the manufacturer.