RadialTrim-Two Stereo Direct Box with Level Control
Be the first to write a review!
Out of Stock - Available to Order
The Trim-Two allows you to connect any playback device and interface it with balanced pro audio equipment without signal loss or hum and buzz from ground loops. It features two transformers which isolate and balance the audio output from your source device, eliminating noise and allowing you to use long cable runs without signal degradation. A handy mono sum switch makes it easy to reduce the output channel count or send the same signal to two destinations at once, and an accessible level control gives you the ability to adjust levels in an instant. Multiple input connector types make it easy to hook up any consumer line level playback source, from laptops & smartphones to DJ equipment. The completely passive design means that you never have to worry about powering the Trim-Two, making it truly plug & play.
- Audio circuit typePassive, transformer based
- Number of channelsDual channel (stereo)
- Frequency response20Hz to 20KHz
- Dynamic range>100dB
- Total harmonic distortion0.01%
- Phase Deviation<10°
- Input Impedance10K Ω, unbalanced
- Output Impedance2.8K Ω, balanced
- Maximum Input+20dB @ 20Hz
- Input pad, Mono Sum, Ground lift
- Input Connectors1/4" RCA and 3.5mm input
- Output ConnectorsXLR-M output
- ExtrasCopper foil shield
- Construction14 gauge steel chassis & outer shell
- Size (L x W x D)3.3" x 5.0" x 2" (84 x 127 x 48mm)
- Weight1.55 lbs (0.70 kg)
- Shipping size (L x W x D)4" x 3" x 6.5" (102 x 76 x 165mm)
- Shipping weight1.92 lbs (0.87 kg)
- PowerPassive, no power required
- ConditionsFor use in dry locations only between 5°C and 40°C
Shop With POLAR
Secure (SSL encrypted) payments with MasterCard, Visa, American Express and PayPal.
Standard 2-3 Day, Next Day and Saturday delivery options available.
As the exclusive UK distributor to some of the world’s top brands, you can trust that our products are authentic and direct from the manufacturer.