RadialStudioQ - Studio Talkback Interface
Be the first to write a review!
Out of Stock - Available to Order
The Studio-Q allows you to professionally and easily communicate with artists that are in a separate live room or vocal booth, streamlining your studio workflow and improving the recording experience for the artist. Simply press the talkback button and a built-in omnidirectional microphone will activate, while at the same time lowering audio playback so you can be heard easily through the cue system. An external dynamic microphone can also be connected as an alternate talkback source, and a footswitch can be added for hands-free remote operation
- Audio circuit typeActive with FET dim circuits
- Number of channelsMono or Stereo operation
- Frequency response20Hz - 20kHz ±0.5dB
- Dynamic range106dB
- Gain+45dB (EXT mic input)
- Total harmonic distortion<0.007%
- Intermodulation Distortion<0.005%
- Input Impedance20 kΩ (Program), 2 kΩ (EXT mic)
- Output Impedance225 Ω (1/4" output)
- Maximum Input+14dBu (Program)
- ExtrasDim Attenuation: -6dB to -80dB
- ConditionsFor use in dry locations only between 5°C and 40°C
Shop With POLAR
Secure (SSL encrypted) payments with MasterCard, Visa, American Express and PayPal.
Standard 2-3 Day, Next Day and Saturday delivery options available.
As the exclusive UK distributor to some of the world’s top brands, you can trust that our products are authentic and direct from the manufacturer.