RadialStageBug SB-6 Isolator for Balanced and Unbalanced Signals
Be the first to write a review!
Out of Stock - Available to Order
The SB-6 helps remove noise from two channel audio systems, stereo guitar racks, and pedalboards. Two on-board isolation transformers provide a flat frequency response from 20Hz to 20kHz, while removing hum and buzz from ground loops. Dual ground lift switches help further reduce noise, and a -15dB pad allows you to handle high volume outputs without distortion. When using the SB-6 before a set of powered speakers or guitar amplifiers, a polarity reverse switch corrects frequency cancellation and ensures both speakers play back in phase with one another. The SB-6 is completely passive with no need for power, so it's easy to insert into any system to remove noise quickly.
- Audio circuit typePassive Transformers
- TransformerEclipse Custom
- Frequency response20Hz-20KHz +/-1db
- Dynamic range>140db
- Total harmonic distortion<0.0008% @ 1kHz
- Phase Deviation>5° @ 30Hz
- Input ImpedanceVaries with Load/47K
- Output Impedance600Ω
- Maximum Input>+25dBu
- Input pad, 180° polarity reverse, Ground lift
- Input Connectors1/4" TRS
- Output Connectors1/4" TRS
- Construction14 gauge steel chassis & outer shell
- Size (L x W x D)3.92" x 2.54" x 1.7" (100mm x 65mm x 43mm)
- Weight0.9 lbs (408 grams)
- Shipping size (L x W x D)8" x 5" x 3" (203mm x 127mm x 76mm)
- Shipping weight1.0 lbs (453 grams)
- PowerPassive, no power required
- ConditionsFor use in dry locations only between 5°C and 40°C
Shop With POLAR
Secure (SSL encrypted) payments with MasterCard, Visa, American Express and PayPal.
Standard 2-3 Day, Next Day and Saturday delivery options available.
As the exclusive UK distributor to some of the world’s top brands, you can trust that our products are authentic and direct from the manufacturer.