RadialJ+4 Balanced -10dB to +4dB Signal Stereo Line Driver
Be the first to write a review!
Out of Stock - Available to Order
The J+4 allows you to boost nearly any stereo signal up to a +4dB balanced line level output, which can be sent over long distances without signal loss and connected directly to pro audio equipment such as mixers or recording interfaces. Multiple input connectors are available for integration with a variety of devices, including a stacked set of ¼" jacks for DJ mixers or keyboards, RCAs for CD players and a mini 3.5mm jack for smartphones and tablets. The J+4 delivers exceptional sonic performance, and is able to provide clean gain and eliminate noise by combining the advantages of active signal buffering with transformer isolation.
- Audio circuit typeActive -10dB ~ +4dB line converter, transformer isolated
- Number of channels2
- Frequency response20Hz ~ 20KHz (± 2dB)
- Dynamic range102dB
- Total harmonic distortion0.004% @ 1kHz, +10dBu output
- Phase Deviation0.5° @ 100Hz; 4° @ 20Hz
- Input Impedance10k Ohms, unbalanced
- Output Impedance1.6k Ohms, balanced
- Maximum Input+17dBu @ 1kHz, 1% THD+N
- Maximum Output+15dBu @ 1kHz, 1% THD+N
- Ground lift, HPF, Level Control
- Input Connectors1/4", RCA, 3.5mm
- Output ConnectorsXLR
- Construction14-gauge steel
- Size (L x W x D)84 x 127 x 48mm (3.3" x 5.0" x 2")
- Weight0.70 kg (1.55 lbs)
- Shipping size (L x W x D)102 x 76 x 165mm (4" x 3" x 6.5")
- Shipping weight.87 kg (1.92 lbs)
- Power+15VDC/400mA adapter Included
- ConditionsFor use in dry locations only between 5°C and 40°C
Shop With POLAR
Secure (SSL encrypted) payments with MasterCard, Visa, American Express and PayPal.
Standard 2-3 Day, Next Day and Saturday delivery options available.
As the exclusive UK distributor to some of the world’s top brands, you can trust that our products are authentic and direct from the manufacturer.